Yup. Pizza. You read that correctly the first time. About 4 grams net per half pizza.
- CarbQuick – 1.5 Cups
- Hot Water – 2/3 Cups
- Non-stock Spray
- Pizza Sauce – 4 Tbs
- Fresh Mozzarella – 6 oz
- Italian Seasoning – 1 Tbs
- Olive Oil or Butter– 1 Tbs
- Your Choice of Toppings (keep it low carb – meats, cheeses, veggies, …meats)
- Oven 350F
- CarbQuick – In mixer bowl. Use dough hook. turn on low speed.
- Hot Water – Slowly add.
- Mix 3 minutes (alternate: mix by hand then knead for 3-5 minutes until no longer sticky)
- Non-stick Spray – spray pizza stone
- Spread dough thinly on pizza stone
- Pizza Sauce – Spread it on
- Mozzarella – Slice it thin, put it on
- Toppings – Put them on
- Italian Seasoning – Sprinkle it on
- Olive Oil – Brush it onto crust
- Bake – 12-14 minutes (until outer crust is brown)
Categorised in: Lunch / Dinner